Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Inspiration... Meet Zach Sobiech

For the past few weeks/months I have just been living in silence trying to figure out the direction of my life. So much has been going on and during these days of silent contemplation I came across a story line and then after some digging around I discovered this video about Zach and his story.  I haven't been the usual procrastinator that I am since. I encourage you to take some time and watch the video.  It's about 22 minutes of your life that will be well spent.  I smiled, I cried as if I knew him personally. I felt ashamed! Ashamed that I don't spend my time more wisely and with more appreciation and passion. I've learned so much in my life about living your life to the fullest, blah, blah, blah...but nothing has really gotten me out of my routine as this did.  So to Mr. Zach Sobiech....I thank you sir. From the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul and into the universe that is awaiting me to fulfill my destiny....I THANKYOU!  





No comments:

Post a Comment